NHS Somerset promotes openness and accountability. We aim to make public as much information as possible through our website and wider communications activities. The purpose of the Guide to Information is to direct you to the information routinely published by NHS Somerset.
Please refer to the categories below for details of the information routinely published by NHS Somerset:
What the Guide may not include
Please be aware that the classes of information will not usually include:
information, the disclosure of which, is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure
- information in draft form
- information that is no longer readily available
- information which was held by former Primary Care Trusts in Somerset prior to the establishment of Somerset Primary Care Trust on 1 October 2006
For further information regarding how to access any information supplied in this guide please contact the Freedom of Information Team.
NHS Somerset aims:
- to pro-actively publish or otherwise make available, information, including environmental information whenever we are able to do so
- to specify the information which we hold and falls within the classifications below
- to pro-actively publish, or otherwise make available, as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within our Guide to Information
- to produce and publish the methods by which specific information is made available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public
- to review and update on a regular basis the information which we make available
- to produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information