Makes four servings.
- 300g porridge oats
- 2 apples, grated
- 1 small bunch white seedless grapes
- 12 dried apricots
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 tblsp lemon juice
- 1 litre semi-skimmed milk
1. Cut the grapes in half and mix with the oats, apples, chopped apricots in a large bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and the milk to just cover the cereal and mix well.
3. Place in the fridge to chill for at least half an hour or preferably overnight.
4. Before serving, stir in the sliced banana and divide into four bowls.
an alternative use soya milk for a creamier flavour and vary the fresh
fruit depending on availability, e.g. plums and peaches.