Makes four servings.
- 1 small salad lettuce or bag of salad leaves
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced into quarters
- 1 250g tin tuna in brine, drained
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 250g fine green beans, cooked and halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g black pitted olives (optional)
1. Wash and dry the lettuce and arrange in a large serving bowl.
2. Add the remaining vegetables and mix gently with serving spoons.
3. Finally, add the tuna and eggs to the salad.
4. Serve with crusty bread and a vinaigrette dressing.